Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wait Wait Wait!




Sooooo here I am again the blog twitterer. The obvious choice to twitter about was Evie; for those following the blog will know that we are co joined pixel mateys. This time I deviate from the expected and put Sam in the limelight.
When we embarked on this venture to do our own sim it was the result of walking away from somewhere not the other way round. Its funny how something can take up time on your SL that when you leave it you think what now? I know Sam, having been the longest on SL did wonder what next? As previously stated in my Stav twitter we are strong minded people that generally know what we want. Sam is no exception. Sometimes I think when we meet as a group we go off at tangents leaping from one idea to another without actually closing some points. Then it comes "Wait!", she types it and it grinds us to a stand still its the best way I have seen of halting people and making them take stock. I like Sam's "waits". Sam is the clarifyer in the group. She won't move on till something is clear. We all need a clarifyer. I love our group its very eclectic but share the common goal of fun. Sam is all about the fun. I know, she once sold me in an auction for an unmentionable sum of lindens. I imagined her eating grapes peeled by a boy virgin as she brought down the gavel and said sold for 30 minutes. I am not talking street hooker here by the way . She is more classy madame of fun than pimp mummy.
Sam I imagine as a giggler laughing at the ridiculous and being impish. Its not that image that endears me to her though its a much more private thing. A thing I am going to share with you readers. Sometimes when you have had a crappy day and you just find yourself logging on Second life, you quickly work out whether you can be bothered being on SL. I know I do, I can only buy tat for so long. You end up in instant messages before you know it an hours gone. Generally my instant messages with Sam are about the sim pictures, buildings and me saying in the style of little Britain "I want that one". Then well, just in a sentence she calls me "sweets". I am not one for sentiment and you will never see me pixel hug or wear a titler of who I am betrothed too. I don't say I love yous or miss yous, its just not the beanie way. However when I read sweets well it makes me smile . It has this effect that gives me a warm feeling, not urinary incontinence but well a glow. Its genuine and heartfelt when she types it, because genuine is what she is. You don't get many genuines to the pound..northern saying.. its actually you don't get many of them to the pound referring to boobs but what of it. Everyone adores boobs and also Sam.

4 comments:

  1. Who can make me a t-shirt saying We All Love Boobs & Sam?

    Now that I would pay for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gushes and blushes and turns red......
    Im so ganna have to have this made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we order them online......? :P

    ReplyDelete