Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ce qui est Ooh La La?

So Ce qui est Ooh La La? For us English speakers what is Ooh La la?

Well technically it should be oh la la, in essence meaning surprise.
Ooooh quelle surprise we have in store for you? As the crash test dummies ooh la la song starts "Her sugary lips" and there is nothing that tastes sweeter than seeing your vision grow.
I want to teleport you and show you, I want to shout out guess what we have but I won't because as the name suggests Ooh la la is going to be a surprise.
That feeling a boy gets when he has his first glimpse of a stocking top or when a girl gets her first kiss; I want you to feel that when you visit the One Quarter French sim.
So its progressing faster than a speeding light, who would of thought it!

I see you peeking at our blog but step into our world and sign up as a follower. As Goldfrapp said in their Ooh la la "Switch me on, turn me up". So come on and click!

1 comment:

  1. I clicked.....I follow.....and I'm polishing up my stocking tops in anticipation! xx

    ReplyDelete