Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Transition from "Apple Ass" to "Pancake Pants"

Recently, I was informed that I had a large... well... an ample... umm... a really big...

Granted, a big booty is fun... but this is ridiculous!
Yeah.

It was the system skirt I tell ya! 

And as I had made my own shape, having edited, manipulated, tweaked and perfected the contours of my pretty little avatar, I did not have a "skirt shape" to wear with the blasted system skirts that make you look like you've got two basketballs bouncing around on the high end behind you.

It proved to be an easy enough task to make one.  I was actually surprised at the result.  As long as your current shape is modifiable, you too can have a more "svelte" appearance in those blasted skirt shapes some SL designers still use.

1) Right click on your avatar and select "appearance" from the menu.
2) Go to your shape, move down to "legs" and set butt size to 0.
3) Lower your saddle bags a bit (about 5 should do... but it depends on how wide your hips are really).
4) Choose SAVE AS.  You do not want to just save.  Use save as and rename your shape "skirt shape" or some other fabulously intelligent description.

Remember to "save as" when editing your shape.
Voila!  You will now have a butt to be proud of.  Just make sure that if you are wearing prim skirts or jeans that you switch back to your original... or instead of apple ass... friends will be calling you pancake pants.

Cheers!

>> Jami T.

No comments:

Post a Comment