Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beanie's Booth of know how!



So here I am a blogging virgin about to make my big debut. Yes I have written articles but I twiddle my hair and get an expert to post. Well Gordon Bennet here I am the expert.


So an era ended and with time on our hands we thought what now? So as Jami more eloquently put it One Quarter French was born.


Writing skills, club skills, building skills, PR skills Beanie looking vacant skills! I loved the concept as I am a proper wiggle my botton burlesquey type girlie. However even I can't wiggle my bum forever.

Then it came to me the Beanie Booth!! I see the grey remember my profile? What else can I do well I am a firm advocate for feeling your bits not in an Ohh la la way (must get that TM ha).

Jami used Dickens, I use Robbie Coltrane " Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch" It is the testicles I am interested in...no guffawing please! I am interested in boobs too and creating an awareness of basic life support. Providing links to those things we don't like to talk about lumps and bumps. informing people that there are life skills we could all use in that emergency we dread.


Its not a consultation its an empowerment of our beautiful human body. So get feeling busters !

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo la la!!! Beanie you are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grins......nice to see you are still putting that notepad to good use! xxxx

    ReplyDelete