Friday, February 4, 2011

A Chance Encounter at Milk Wood... with Debbie Ohi



inkygirl.omizu (RL writer and illustrator Debbie Ohi) and I bump into each other in
Milk Wood.  A fabulous spot for writers in SL.  Debbie on the left, Jami T on right.
I've always believed in serendipity... and the goodness of the human heart. 

And this little spot in SL has just plain stolen my heart!  Yes... the props and the environment are great, but it's the fantastic people and the writers who support each other and who welcomed me (instantly!) into their community who made my day today at Milk Wood.

Thanks Debbie Ohi. Today I feel blessed...

http://debbieohi.com/secondlife/2011/2/4/jami-titanium.html

Do be sure to check out Debbie Ohi's works.  She works for writersmarket.com and is a freelance writer and illustrator.  Her blog is fabulous and Milk Wood is a great way for would-be writers to get going -- in any world. 

Hugs all!

No comments:

Post a Comment