Sunday, April 17, 2011

The extraordinary world of SL

I was supposed to be writing this blog last night but I was having too much fun, I forgot. So here it is readers belated but hopefully still a source of amusement. A long time ago I wrote an article for this blog explaining the reason I stay in second life is because of the people, not the av's but those behind the av's. It's my commitment to them that makes me not want to quit, despite sometimes wanting to. Real life and second life does co-mingle because we allow people to see our personalities. For some we say we don't mix them but when I log; Beanie is every bit of who I am real life. That av projects how I laugh, how I get upset and more importantly how I relate to people. I afford the same pleasantries to SL as I do in my RL. Yesterday was one of my most funniest days and also one of my most saddest as I lost someone because we bicker. To bicker with someone essentially means for me I cared, but we all move on. Its been nearly one year since Evie and I tied the companionship knot and I have to say she never bores me because well we were crafted from the same mould. Sam, Evie and I now share a quaint sky box and its been without hilarity so far. That was until Evie thought a 60 linden enchanted wood was a good investment..... For those who know me they know I like to click, and I mean click anything. I can't help it, I am the original "I wonder what will happen if I press this 'do not touch' red button?" So here I was presented with two menus PG or adult, well I am also a double darer and before I knew it I was doing the double choc throat in all its glory. Its childish I know but it amused me. This delightful menu was being pressed by Evie as she said "ohh Beanie listen she slipped off the chair because she was too juicy". We enrolled two unsuspecting male friends who will remain nameless to preserve their dignity so we could try "groups". Its very clear why Evie and I are bound by friendship because watching her rotate all 4 of us, just made me laugh harder. SL is all about laughing and not taking ourselves seriously, how else could we advise our friend whether a tail or a bulge in his fireman pants looked better. The problem with laughing is that it can become infectious so unfortunately we refrained from professionalism when we went to our club The Whirling Dervish. Then it began "Grab a Gerald night". Sam got to work stalking random Gerald's from search only to find one who kindly agreed to come to our club. Sporting only an erection he teleported in. Giggling school laughter set in which I know is still childish but listening to Sam on voice trying to explain her actions was even funnier. Then Geoff arrived not sure if he forgot he was on a penis chain but who cares he was amusing too. They were good sports trying to decipher our conversations on voice whilst laughing. They in turn teleported two lovely ladies in. That's the great thing about SL, people generally are up for conversation irrespective of who you are. Race, culture, religion doesn't come into it. Its just one big oral feast. It was a very eventful club night as our beautiful host gave out premature Easter bunnies and our at one with nature visitors brightened the evening. Pictures were taken but without consent I can't publish them (honest reason I am currently in conversation with the top shelf magazine Razzle, they want exclusivity on penis chains and bewilderment). All I can say is look out Percy's you are next as Sam organises our future Whirling event of "Pinch a Percy". Clothes optional, sense of humour a must.

1 comment:

  1. note from Sam....posted pic of Gerald and Geoff (thank you to Molly for supplying it).

    ReplyDelete