Monday, April 4, 2011

BEANIE BOOTH -APRIL'S TOPIC

So one month in the Beanie Booth and it seems to be valued. I have received IM's from people saying "thanks I felt my bits and they feel great." Well embrace your beautiful willies, testicles and boobs and enjoy. April's topic is addressing addiction. This was at the request of a friend. I am sure that addiction has touched all our lives in some shape or form. There are so many things that can be researched for a variety of addictions. I chose alcohol, drugs and the Internet as I felt that these were most likely the compulsions that most of us folks had come across. The purpose of the Booth is not for me to offer my opinion but for you folks to be able to access information to help you with your health. If their is a particular topic that you want me to do please don't hesitate to send me a note card or IM me. Thanks go to the wife Evie, who popped my boards up for me as I remain blind on a text viewer. I think her spell checking was a tad more palatable with no mention of wiggly worms down willies . (Not sure how she will feel about how not to get an STD...).

4 comments:

  1. Fab job... again bean. I love that you are not afraid to hit on "touchy" topics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Jami, that means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't be one quarter French. You're either French or you're not. It's like being one quarter British, or one quarter American.

    Your primary citizenship is what defines you as far as where you are from, and what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Quarter French is a play on the name of the New Orleans French Quarter - in Second Life when it comes to naming sims you ccannot have real places or too many characters so you have to play a little :)

    ReplyDelete