Thursday, March 3, 2011

Le Baiser Rouge ~ Welcome to Burlesque!!!

Smooches! from bean Cisse at Baiser Rouge

Show a little more

Show a little less

Add a little smoke

Welcome to Burlesque.



Le Baiser Rouge is the type of place that young teenage girls peeked through an ajar door looking at the feathers, bustles, sparkly heels and of course le baiser rouge or as us English speakers know it "the red kiss".


I was obsessed with red lipstick as a child, I thought all ladies that wore it were just so pretty and glamorous. My uncle had a dressy uppy box, yes he didn't quite look so glamorous in it but hey he had spirit. More importantly he said I looked pretty in it. I am a truly girlie girl and I love that I am. I like flowery frocks, butterfly hair clips, posy tint painted cheeks and shoes. With all that girlishness I have a penchant for burlesque and I wanted to share with you.


My first love was Dita Von Teese, my inner siren. I was mesmerised by her and her Le baiser rouge. I started burlesque classes in December, with my red marabou fan and heels in that moment I was her. the epitome of feminine.




So when we decided to do One Quarter French it was all I could think of a club that had the essence of Dita. When Alexa and Becca built it , it was like they were in my head for they shared my vision for decadent. Burlesque is theatrical and comedic and naughty all the things I think sums up our sim.

I wanted a building that illustrated that, traditionally french quarter clubs weren't as decadent as I hoped. so I deviated from the norm. I adore cinema of yesteryear and no one does that

better than the French. then it came to me. Shoshanna Dreyfus, the beautiful French red kissed lipped heroine of the film Inglorious Bastards. Her beautiful pursed crimson stained mouth seemed to ooze empowerment and sexy. Her cinema was just the perfect setting for our Burlesque club, so it was born .

Opening night will be just a little more of live sultry music from Ms Gracemount as she sings on our stage, lights follow her as she moves. Miss Honey will take your coats offer you a cigar as you relax back and just let the music consume you. stroll to the bar and grab yourself a cocktail.

Look below feast your eyes on our decadent, sexy Le Baiser Rouge. Girls bring your bustle and your red lipstick, boys enjoy those girls that blow you a crimson kiss.

A peek inside the sexy Baiser Rouge where SL singer Gina Gracemount will grace us with her talent on our March 8, 2011 opening.

All at One Quarter French hope you enjoy the experience as much as we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment