Friday, March 25, 2011

Beanie SOS



Well hello readers. Here writes a Beanie in difficulty! The oompa lumpa that took up horticulture and planted a tree in my external cable appears to of taken up squatters rights. I know he looks sinister and he is proving to be the arch nemesis of telecoms. There he is polishing his golden egg well I know its nearly Easter but he can go shove it up his...and lay it his self.


So I am making an appeal for techy types to find me a solution. There is a reward..smiles a toothy grin,

This is my predicament. I crash on Sl, like my bandwidth is being strangled by sinister oompa. Speed tests show I am getting the prescribed bandwidth but I am high on jitter and ping.

I have taken my lappy elsewhere and it works so its my Internet and phone line (that's pants too the oompa lumpa is making 0898 calls to Big Busty Brenda, I swear). I have had a new router and new filters. I have been put on a different exchange and ISP. I have had a new external cable put in too.


I have tried different viewers and logging others accounts, I still last approximately 5 minutes. So I am feeling my way round blindly on Radegast.

So any help would be gratefully received. if you could note card me I will be delighted....if you fix me.; ooh la la there is a REWARD!!!!

Above reflects the approach so far to my predicament.
Its still business as usual for the Beanie booth, the topic will change for April. I need help before then readers as Evie gagged when I made her transpose my information to note cards as I couldn't SEE.

9 comments:

  1. Beany... Try hitting Control - ALT - Delete when windows task manager comes up click on: Processes. Find your viewer on the list and right click. Then click set affinity. When the screen pops up unclick CPU 0 or CPU 1 (try one or the other each time). This should give you some stability and me the Beany Shagging I've always desired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right I will do that Mr/Mrs anonymous. If you fix me ..meet you behind Le baiser wear a big carnation bring a copy of the times ...we can do the crossword as for shagging well lets see if you fix me ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am highly allergic to Dianthus caryophyllus, I will wear a orange pocket square and be carrying a copy of the Sun open to page three. Even if I can't fix the computer, I can fix you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will slip you a Piriton and we can mark Donna big boobed Arkwright from Wilmslow out of 10. Right now its my pooter that needs action....who ever you are Sir anonymous or is it Mistress?

    ReplyDelete
  5. antihistamines cause me to fall asleep, is this your way of keeping me out of your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun...page 3....i had you down as a kebab and a quick fumble type......right stop courting me via this blog buster....if i wasnt ruddy blind and knew who you were i would tickle you with my tase. Go visit my beanie booth it gives you other ideas to do with your testicles ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm shocked by your language Ms. Bean. I always thought of you as an upstanding Victorian kind of gal. I must be mistaken about you, because a right proper lady would never say the word testicles outside the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inside the bedroom one uses different words....but one couldnt say them here..so Im me lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry that didnt work anonymous so no reward for you. Some of you have said about channels and modes on my router. My current router is a netgear I cant change it as its telecoms using it to monitor my dropouts. I normally have a d-link which i can swap back next week. Anyone know of netgear and online gaming?

    ReplyDelete