Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Rezz Day Party!!

Friday 20th May marked 2 years since I joined this crazy world....and well, I like to think I have made certain advances. OK I still zap myself across sim unexpectedly....take my skirt off with little warning and well my typing abilities are non-existent - but I at least consistently have hair (too much the wife may complain)


So on Saturday to mark the occasion my lovely fellow Frenchies organised a part-surprise party. The surprise being I found out when and where 2 minutes after the start.


Bean had sent loads of invitations winging their way to various mental asylums, and Sam and Stav had decorated the Whirling Dervish with various embarrassing photos I didn't know they had - and so the party began







Stav played an Evie mix of Chas & Dave, The Wurzels as well as some less popular hits and Fibi was hosting in her usual inimitable style - with extra cake in the mix for 'Light' & 'Blow' fun. Good job I am an expert at blowing *cough*





Wills got a hug from yours truly....Stew danced under the floor.....Kyl survived the Rapture....a successful night for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment